Ace AF1 Low 60 Truck Polished 8.75" (l'unité)
The ACE AF1 LOW features HOLLOW Kingpins for a lightweight, lower profile AF1. Carefully manufactured using our proprietary casting process, the AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest and longest lasting cast truck on the market.
- Board fit: 8.75" - 9"
- Hanger width: 6.1” (155mm)
- Truck height: 1.93" (49mm)
- Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
- Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
- Top Bushing: 10mm tall | 91a hardness
- Bottom Bushing: Bottom 12mm tall | 86a hardness
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.