Bronson Speed Co G3 Pro Roulements David Gravette
Removable, smooth shields keep dirt off and make cleaning easier.
Bronson Speed Co. G3 Next Generation Bearings designed for today's skateboarding.
The proven Bronson G3 Bearings are skateboard bearings in the David Gravette Colorway
Bronson bearings were designed from the ground up for skateboarding.
The "Deep Groove" guidance of the balls brings them deeper into the barrel than with conventional bearings that provides stability and additional protection from impacts
"Micro Grooves" in the barrel are small grooves that reduce the friction of the balls and improve the flow of lubrication, which leads directly to more speed.
The "Maximum Impact Cage" is a durable nylon ring that withstands hard impacts, keeps the balls in shape and ensures that the lubrication is evenly distributed over the balls.Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls roll deep in raceway channels
- Reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Pop off resistant
- Hold oil in, dirt and moisture out
- Easy to clean
- Linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced
- Micro grooves aid in oil circulation
- Eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- Custom engineered light oil lubricant is water, oxidation and corrosion resistant for extended wear protection
- Nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden